Levels and gamma tool
|Languages||English - Français|
This tool is used to control the black and white levels, and the gamma correction for each color plane. The topmost controls allows to enter (or choose) the value of the increment used by the steppers for black and white levels, and for gamma correction.
Below, the first two lines controls the global levels, and the following lines, the levels for each color. For each pair, the first one contains :
- A text field and a stepper to set the black level,
- A slider to set the black and white levels,
- A text field and a stepper to set the white level.
And the second one :
- A text field and a stepper to set the gamma correction,
- A slider to set the gamma correction.