|Languages||English - Français|
The controls of this tab are used to build the list of images and/or movies :
- The "+" button, or the "File→Add ..." menu, adds a movie or image file to the list.
- The "-" button, delete or backspace keys, delete the entry associated with the highlighted line in the list frame.
If this entry is a movie, all its images are deleted alltogether.
- The ">>" button or the left arrow key, highlights the previous entry selected for further processing (ie: with a checkmark).
- The "<<" button or the right arrow key, highlights the next entry selected for further processing (ie: with a checkmark).
- The "√" button, space or return keys, toggle the highlighted line checkbox state in the list frame.
When this tool is selected, the image frame displays :
- in "List" mode : the image associated with the list frame highlighted line, if any (ie: the line represents an image file or a movie image).
- in "Result" mode : the resulting stacked (and processed if applicable) image of the dark frame, flat field, or image list, depending on the image mode selection.