Process stack tool
|Languages||English - Français|
This tool shows the various image processing which were applied to the selected image ; and change their parameters.
- The first column allows to expand or collapse each image processing.
- The button in the first column allows to exclude an image processing from the stack. This allows to assess the effect of this image processing in the final result (without deleting it).
- The "Process" column displays the image processing titles and controls.
- The buttons in the "Delete" column delete the line and associated image processing.
- The popups in the "Add" column allow to insert a new image processing in the stack